UI UX Designer
MÔ TẢ CÔNG VIỆC
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer with 1 – 2 years of experiences to join our Design team.
The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront of software development cycle.
Your focus will comprise:
– Gathering and Analyzing requirements
– Creating Wireframe
– Creating User flow
– Defining styling guides
– Creating high-level UI design
– Creating UI documents
– Performing personal research/ business domain research
– Performing usability tests
– Supporting development team
– Supporting company activities and events
YÊU CẦU CÔNG VIỆC
YOU WILL BE A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE IF:
You’re good at:
– UI/UX Design knowledge and working process;
– English communication (speaking and listening and negotiation skills in order to deal with the global customers;
– Using Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and Sketch App to create the UI elements and UI screen design;
– UI/UX design experience on Web or App for multiple devices (PC, phone, tablet) and platforms (Windows, Android, iOS);
– Analyzing user behavior of software;
– Bringing ideas as well as concepts to the table;
You’re cool as:
– A self-starter with an emphasis on work quality;
– A team player who takes ownership of what you do with high responsibility and supportive to others;
– A creative and innovative individual who always stay up-to-date with the latest design trends.
Note: You would have more advantages if you have IT background and experience working with ES, EU customers.
WE’LL FACILITATE YOUR SUCCESS AT SIOUX BY OFFERING:
– Clear career path with continuous support from Managers
– Wide range of training programs and continuous opportunities for personal development (training provided by top experts in the fields, on-site trips in EU, US; work with senior engineers around the world)
– Continuous opportunities to create impact by directly contacting with customers
– Strong playground with diverse employee care & benefit programs
WHAT WILL YOU ENJOY?
– An international English speaking working environment
– Various company activities: team building/ movie night/ annual company trip;
– Diverse employee and family care program
– 19 leave days/ year for your work-life balance
LET’S GET IT STARTED!
– Please send us your portfolio (attachment or online link) and English CV directly via Vietnamwork
– Kindly noted that: for applicants who’ve been selected for interview shortlist will be contacted within 2 weeks from the application day
– If you do not find any position that matches your competences at the moment, you still can send us your information for a chance of knowing each other.
– And if you know someone perfectly fit for this position, please feel free to share this!